Thursday, June 10, 2010

Catalina Machines at Target Stores

My frugal friend Katie sent me an e-mail yesterday telling me that she spotted Catalina machines at the Target store that she shops at in Machesney Park, IL.   Slowly, all Target stores are adding Catalina machines at the registers.  I believe the Super Target stores are going to get them first. 

Keep your eyes open for these when you check out when shopping at Target stores, and make sure the cashier hands you your coupons.  From what I have heard they have been coupons for $X.XX off certain products, I have not heard any reports of getting $X.XX OYNO Catalinas, but I wonder if this will replace the current Target gift card offers that Target runs, once all the stores have the machines in place.  Wouldn't that be great?  Then we would have more Catalina coupons to spend over at Jewel!  Wishful thinking...

I hope you remember your re-useable shopping bags when you shop at Target also, you get a .05 bag credit for each one you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment