Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FREE New York Style Snacks @ Woodman's!


If you are heading to Woodman's, grab the 3/28 SS coupons for New York Style products.  There are two of them, but the way it's printed you can only actually redeem it for one or the other.  The bagel chips are on sale for .89 and the Risotto chips are on sale for .99.  The shelf wasn't tagged with the sale prices, but they are on sale.  Since there was no sale tag I can't tell you how long this sale is running.  :(   These are in by the crackers, not by the chips - at my store it was aisle 5.

I was interested in what these chips taste like so I opened one of the bags that I grabbed today.  They are very similar to Sun Chips in taste and texture.  I like that they have 11 grams of whole grains per serving! 

You may luck out and get some overage on this one since the coupon for the Risotto chips is for $1.25 off.  I wasn't so lucky today because the cashier reduced the amount of the coupon to .99. 

I did, however, luck out  in the liquor department with WT's!!  YAY!  That's better than that small amount of overage anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment