Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nivea Active 3 Body Wash MM @ Wags!

This is a great week for MM's at Wags!  The Men's Active 3 Nivea Body Wash is on sale for $5.99 with a $6 RR from 6/13 - 6/19.  Use the $3.00 Nivea coupon from the 5/2 RP to make $3.00 on each one that you purchase. 

As a side note, I had an upsetting conversation with one of my fave Wags cashiers today.  I was surprised to see that they only had 2 bottles of this body wash on the shelf on the first day of the sale, especially since one of the other cashiers told me that there were 48 bottles just yesterday!   She proceeded to tell me about this tag team husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend, that have started coming into my store on Sunday mornings.  They work in tandem and do about 4 transactions each and then leave the store.  After a short while, they come back and repeat.  She said they had about 30 of these $3.00 coupons this morning and cleared out most of the Nivea body wash.  She said that they have been doing this every week with the FARR or MM's at Wags. 

This is upsetting to me because, as someone who is trying to make ends meet, I see this as the end of something good.  These are the types of people that ruin it and take advantage of something to the point that they abuse it.  My cashier commented something to the effect that the store manager would start putting limits on the FARR's.  What a shame that would be!  I will admit that I take advantage of these sales, but I have NEVER walked into a store and cleared a shelf on the first day of the sale.  I spread out my transactions over a week's time, or over several different stores.  There's no sense in being so greedy that you have to do something like this and ruin a good thing.  I KNOW that none of my blog readers would do this, and I am proud of that, but I wanted to let you know that if you shop at "my" store you may find that the shelves are cleared bare if you don't get there at the crack of dawn Sunday mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment