Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jewel 6/17 - 6/23

Wouldn't you know it, the week that I have about $150 in RR's and Catalina coupons Jewel decides to have an off week! 

There's not much coming up at Jewel this next week.  They have one Catalina promo starting with General Mills products.  Spend $20 in participating products and get 50 Bonus Box Tops for your school.  Hmmm, no OYNO Catalina?  Couldn't they at least give us $5?  I think I will be sitting this one out.  There's no UPC list available right now, so as soon as I have it I will update this post. 

The June Dairy Month Catalina promo is still going on thru 7/1.  Purchase 5 participating dairy products and receive $5 OYNO.   If you need the UPC list send me a note and I'd be happy to forward it to you.  UPC list is courtesy of CW.

One thing that I thought I should note here, I noticed that 2L bottles of Coke will be going on sale 10 for $10 starting 6/17.  When I was at Woodman's today I picked up some tear pad coupons that are going to work great for this.  They are $1.00 off a 2L bottle of Coke!  I found these in the liquor department on a Jack Daniels display.  The coupon just states Coke, so I am not sure if you could use them on Diet Coke, but it might be worth a try.  Stop over at Woodman's or look around at your favorite store's liquor department and see if you can snag some of these before you head to Jewel to score some FREE Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment