Friday, January 7, 2011

Hilander - Kelloggs Deal & Yoplait Surprise

This week Hilander is also running a deal on select Kelloggs cereals and products. They are $2.99 and you get $4 off instantly for every 4 you buy. You can stack this deal and that actually can be the best way to work this one depending on your coupons. Included in this sale is Special K cereal (almost all varieties including granola), Nutri Grain bars, Special K bars, Kashi Go Lean cereal (including Crisp), Special K fruit crisps, and Fiber Plus bars (NOT Fiber One chewy bars:). So, here's how I worked the deal:

4 boxes Special K cereal (I got granola)
4 more boxes original Specal K cereal
5 Nutri Grain bars
1 Kashi Go Lean Crisp
2 Special K bars

Ecoupons: $5/5 select Kellogs snacks (for me the Nutri Grain bars) Hilander.net
Printables: 4 B1G1 Special K cereals (two from the link Renea mentioned here and two from their facebook page here) and two $1/2 Nutri Grain bars (from Kelloggs.com)
Insert Coupons: two $1/2 Special K cereals and one $1/2 Special K bars (both from the 1/2 RP)
Special Mailers Coupons: $3/1 Kashi Go Lean Crisp (recent Kashi promotion)

Subtotal: $47.84 - $16 (4 sets of 4 items) - $11.96 (4 free Special K cereals) - $5 (Hilander E coupon) - $2 (Nutri Grain) - $3 (insert coupons) - $3 (Kashi - this did NOT beep) =
$6.88 TOTAL or .43 per item

In connection with the above sale, I have three $1/1 coupons for Kashi Go Lean Crisp to share. If you'd like one, please leave a comment below or send me a message.

YOPLAIT - This was a surprise deal for me this week and since as Deb mentioned below we are unable to locate any details this may or may not still be going on. Yoplait cups are on sale for $.50 each this week. I bought 14, used a $.50/8 and $.40/6 (both from the 1/2 GM), and also had loaded two e coupons from Cellfire. I paid $4.40 and got back a $1.25 OYNO catalina making them just $.23 a piece. If you buy any Yoplait this week, please leave us a comment and let us know if you get a surprise catalina too.

5 comments:

  1. Melissa reported back that today, Tuesday January 11th, the Yoplait catalina printed for her too - $1.25 for buying 14 yogurts. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a catalina today for my yoplait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops.....I didn't notice you already posted something Tara.... thanks again for the tip on the yogurt cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great - thanks for letting us know that it's still printing! I wish I could find more details...could be a better deal if you didn't have to buy so many to get to the threshold! :) It's a good deal already, but you know I am always looking for the BEST deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had planned on buying 20 yoplaits today and wondered if that would give out a higher catalina--but still only got $1.25

    ReplyDelete