Thursday, January 20, 2011

Walgreens 1/16 thru 1/22

Sorry I am so slow with sharing my Wags run with you this week - I feel like I am going in ten different directions at the moment! 

Here's what I got this week:

ThermaCare Heat Wraps(neck, wrist, shoulder) are on sale for $2.50 each with a $2.50 RR in return.  Turn this into a MM by using the $1.00 off coupon here.  This coupon is an unlimited print so go to town with this one!  The stores that I have been to are well stocked with this product. 

Gillette Fusion razors are on sale for $9.99 with a $5 RR in return.  Use the $4.00 off coupon from the 12/26 PG insert to get these "expensive" razors for .99 each after RR and coupons. 

Oreos are on sale 2/$5 this week.  If you are having an Oreo crisis, as we were in our house, this is a pretty good sale. :) There's no manufacturer coupons to match up, but normally these packages run just around $3 each.  These would be good items to add in if you like them and you want to roll some RR's. 

Lindsay Olives are .99 a can after in-ad coupon.  We were starting to get low so I grabbed a couple cans.  This is the large can and it's a good price if you need them.  No manufacturer coupons available right now for these either. 

Planter's Flavor Grove skinless almonds are on sale this week 2/$5.  If you have any of the $1.00 off tearpad coupons that have been out at some stores, you can combine two of them with the $1.00 off TWO packages in the Wags monthly coupon booklet to get these for $1.00 each.  We love nuts so I always try to grab some when I see them this cheap.  I was curious about these flavored nuts, but they are pretty good! 

If you are signed up at the Just For Men website, you may have received a mailer coupon for a FREE Just For Men product.  Check your binder, and if you have it now is the time to use it!  These are on sale for $5.99 each at Wags this week with the in-ad coupon.  They will ring up as $7.99 each.  Use the "FREE" coupon first, and then scan the in-ad coupon to gain $2.00 in overage.  This would pay for your almonds above if you were getting those - just make sure you have something in your cart to cover the overage.  Next, you will want to submit for this rebate to get your $7.99 back in the form of a rebate check.  That turns this into a grand total $9.99 MM deal!

Lastly, the Kraft Home-Style Mac n Cheese is on sale 3/$5 this week.  This doesn't happen that often at Wags, but these are actually ringing up $1.67/$1.66 each.  Normally the register won't take off the discount until the third item is scanned.  There's a $1.00 off coupon in the 1/16 SS, and if you only got two of these (like me) you can still take advantage of this deal.  Pick up TWO, use TWO $1.00 off coupons and then scan the $1.00 off TWO coupon from the monthly coupon booklet.  Makes these only .33 for TWO or about .17 each.  If you still have those FREE coupons that were mailed out by Kraft you could use that here to make this even better!

I had also planned to grab some of the Carefree panty-liners that are .99 each after the in-ad coupon.  I was going to combine that with the .50 off coupon from the 1/9 SS to make these only .49 a package, but my store was out of these.  There was a spot on the shelf but it had a clearance label there so I am wondering if this is a discontinued item...if I can get to another Wags before the sale is over I will grab them, otherwise these are .99 quite often at Wags and I should be able to get them later on because the Q doesn't expire until 3/31.

No comments:

Post a Comment