Sunday, January 23, 2011

WRMN Radio Shopping Show News

Over the summer months, I introduced you to WRMN 1410 AM, The Radio Shopping Show.   You can see my original post here that explains what The Radio Shopping Show is all about.  The great news is that The Radio Shopping Show now has online shopping 24/7!  You don't have to wait for the show to be on the radio, or at a roadshow, to shop these great deals.  You can shop from the comfort of your own home, anytime of the day.  If you didn't check them out before, or you did and thought it wasn't right for you, it's worth a first or second look! 

If you want to try this out and want a great deal, I have one for you!  I have 6 cards for $10 off your FIRST purchase of $20 or more from The Radio Shopping Show.  This offer is for NEW customers only.  Be one of the first 6 to contact me and the $10 card is yours!

Check out The Radio Shopping Show website here

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try the RSS with one of your coupons just sent you an email to the address on your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete