Friday, January 7, 2011

Logli/Schnuk's Coupon Match-Ups

My frugal pal Danielle headed over to Logli to see what kinds of deals she could round up over there.  She sent this write up to me so I could share it with everyone.  Logli is a Schnuck's affiliate store, so the deals and ads should be the same.  If you would like to check out the weekly ad, go here.  Keep in mind that this Logli store doubles coupons up to .55 each.  None of these are super-great deals, but if you are low and in need of these items it may be worth a trip to Logli.  Since it's been quite a while since we have seen any real Catalina promos, I suspect that everyone's stockpile is starting to look pretty pathetic. Here's Danielle's match-ups. 

Danielle writes:


Buy 3 Hunt's pudding: $2.40 (½ SS)
Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits (buy 4) - $2.00
Totino's Pizza Rolls (buy 4) - $2.00
Campbell's Condensed Soups (buy 5) - $3.70
Hunt's Tomatoes (buy 3) - $2.00 (AY Jan. '11)
Healthy Choice Soup (buy 2) - $1.00 (½ SS)
Hamburger Helper (buy 3) - $2.25
Betty Crocker boxed potatoes (buy 4) - $1.00
Del Monte Fruit Naturals (buy 6) - $4.00
Progresso Soup (buy 4) - $3.00 (½ GM)
Yoplait Yogurt (buy 8) - $3.00 (½ GM)
Old Orchard Healthy Balance Juice (buy 2) - $1.00


This is my "what to buy" list and what you'll pay OOP. If there's not a source listed (like 1/2 SS), it means I went to Coupon Tom and found a printable. So, you don't necessarily have to buy the quantity I did, but just however much you wanna get within the restrictions of your coupons.


The Old Orchard juice was the best one, I think. And the Yoplait is actually on a better deal this week at Pacemaker and Sullivan's (4/$10), so I wouldn't do that one through Logli. There was also a problem with the Del Monte coupon, but my girl finally pushed it through...

As a side note, Danielle mentions Yoplait.  Frugal Tara reported in to me that at Hilander she received a surprise Yoplait OYNO Catalina when she purchased Yoplait.  I have searched high and low for a national Catalina promo or a local Hilander promo for Yoplait and have come up empty handed.  I don't know the dates of the Yoplait promo, but Hilander may be your best place for that this week.

Thanks for sharing your finds, Danielle!

1 comment:

  1. Here are a few more deals listed by Saving Money in Rockford to add to those Danielle found:

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/savingmoneyinrockford

    ReplyDelete