Friday, January 28, 2011

Logli Quaker Deal

Logli is currently running a deal on Quaker Granola Bars and Oatmeal. If you purchase 5 participating items, you will get a coupon for a free gallon of milk (up to $3 value). Now, the oatmeal is included, but it's not that great of a deal in my eyes. What I did focus on was the granola bars. All varieties of the bars are on sale (dipped, regular and even the new cocoa ones) for 5/$10. There aren't any coupons out there that I know of.

I had purchased my first set of 5 and then got my coupon for my free milk. Wanting to do another set of 5 and also get my first free milk, I went back in. I decided not to get the Dean's, which was still under my $3 value, but did purchase the Logli brand for $2.39. What I didn't expect was for the coupon to still scan for $3, so I got a little overage too! I'm not sure if this was my cashier's error or just the way it scanned. I think it scanned this way as I don't recall seeing her plug in any numbers. Also, this transaction does roll, meaning, even though I bought milk and used my coupon, a new coupon for free milk printed with my purchase of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment