Monday, January 17, 2011

**Review** - Buying Whole Coupon Inserts

My frugal friend, Shauna, sent me a note about Whole Coupon Inserts and I wanted to share her experience with you.  Shauna can't get the Tribune delivered where she lives so she has been seeking out different options to get coupon inserts.  Shauna writes:

"I also ordered a few inserts from the whole coupon inserts last week and was very happy. I placed my order late Tuesday night, received a confirmation that it had shipped on Wednesday afternoon, and received them on Saturday. They come from Florida, so I thought that was decent shipping time. I did have an issue with one of the inserts not having all the coupons that it was supposed to, and received a message this morning that she was shipping me out a few more. It will definitely be a good option for me. The inserts were about 50 cents each and shipping was pretty cheap as well. I think I got 6 inserts last week for a cost of $4.50 total."

It sounds like this service is a great alternative to getting multiple newspaper subscriptions or if you can't get the Tribune in your area. 

Thanks for sharing with us, Shauna!

1 comment:

  1. I too, used this service within the past 2 weeks and did think it was a great price. I did however notice that the coupons weren't the same as in the tribune, but still a great value!

    ReplyDelete