Wednesday, March 24, 2010

$.88 Kellogg's Clever Kids Fruit Snacks

Do you remember my link to the $1.00 off Kellogg's Clever Kids Fruit Snacks through Vocalpoint?  I spotted these on sale at Jewel for $1.88 so this coupon makes these new fruit snacks pretty cheap.  My son isn't a huge fruit snack eater, but when there's something new he'll give it a try.  He enjoyed these because in each pack there's letters (or numbers) and he likes trying to spell his name out of what's inside.  I used the $1.50 off coupon that VocalPoint mailed to me as a member to get these for $.38.  I think I will print a few coupons and go back for more!

Click here to get the link for the $1.00 coupon. I forgot to check to see when the $1.88 price goes through, but if you're going anyway, bring the coupons along and see if they are still on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment