Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Jewelry!

I am always amazed at the things that you can find deals on.   Some things that I have found deals on that I never thought I would...postage stamps, gift cards and JEWELRY!! 

I was reading April's issue of ALL YOU - something that I rarely do, and I ran across an article about finding freebies online.  I started checking out the recommendations.  Some of them I had already heard about but some were new to me.  One in particular really interested me - I love jewelry, so FREE sterling silver jewelry really got my attention. 

The company Peora, is trying to make a name for themselves and get the word out about their line of jewelry.  In order to do so they have set up the website, http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/.  On this site, they feature a rotation of 4 selections.  The selections change every 15 minutes.  These feature items are FREE.  No strings attached, you only have to pay $6.99 for shipping and handling.  Almost sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? 

Well, I decided to take one for the team and place an order - I actually ordered three items.  I wanted to test this out before I posted about it here.  I ordered two charms and one necklace.  The charms were FREE and when you order the charm, you have an option to purchase a sterling silver box chain for an additional $4.  I wanted to order one of the chains because I was thinking about giving one of these items as a gift (shh, don't tell!).

I ordered these on Wednesday, March 24th and they were delivered today, Monday, March 29 - I was very impressed with the super fast shipping.  Shown below are my purchases, not the best photos since it's really hard photographing such small items - while you are wearing them!
Sterling Silver and Amethyst on the box chain

Sterling Silver and Peridot on the box chain

For what I paid for these items I am very impressed.  My favorite one is the heart with the peridot and I got this one for myself because this is my son's birthstone - I am so happy with it!  With all the deal shopping I do for my family I thought I would treat myself to something special. 

Why not check out some of these selections on the website - you could always drop a hint to your husband, Mother's Day is coming up soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment