Monday, March 15, 2010

Changes to this site

I am trying to make this the best source for all your money saving needs so I have recently been working on some changes to this site.  If you are a regular reader, you probably have noticed some minor changes recently.  If there's something you would like to see changed or added please send me a note.  I want this to be the place you come to first, to find all your links and deals. 

Recently, I have set up all the external links on this blog to open in a new window rather than in the same window as the one you are currently reading from.  I think this makes it a little easier when you are checking all the money saving blogs and coupon links. 

I have also added the Target coupon printables link under the list of printable coupons.  You will want to check these often, because they print out as manufacturer coupons with the Target logo on them.  If you shop at a store that takes coupons with competitor logos on them you should be able to use these there.  You don't have to use these solely at Target.  I love when I find a new source for manufacturer coupons!

Lastly, I am in the process of adding pages for all the basic couponing and money saving information.  This should be helpful if you need a refresher on a certain topic or for those that are new to learning to coupon. 

Again, please bear with me as I make these changes - I am still learning how to make the changes that I want to make and some don't happen as quick as I would like.  Remember, I am trying to make this YOUR site for saving money so please send me your suggestions!  I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment