Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Better Homes & Gardens April 2010

For my birthday I received a Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook (Thanks, Sandy!) and with the cookbook was a free 1 year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine.  I like FREE so I signed up for it!  I don't really have a chance to read the magazine much but the minute it arrives in the mail I look through it for coupons.  In this month's issue there are quite a few.  Here's what I found:

$1.00 off any 1 box of Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta
$.50 off any variety Egg-land's Best eggs
$1.00 off any Cook's Ham
$.75 off any French's Fried Onions
$.75 on any Glade Relaxing Moments products
$2.00 on any 2 Glad Relazing Moments products
FREE or $1.00 off any Marcal Smart Steps towel, napkin, bath or facial tissue

So as you can see, coupons show up in all sorts of places.  Watch for coupons where you might least expect them...like when you are sitting in the dentist, doctor or hairdresser's waiting room with a stack of magazines to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment