Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheap Bed Pillows at Target

***My frugal friend Tara has let me know that she can't locate the Target $1.50 bed pillow store coupon on the website.  I am not able to look for it because after it's printed it doesn't show up under coupons any longer.  If you are having trouble finding it, try going to the Target website directly (not linking through this blog) and see if you find it under "home" on the left sidebar for coupons. This coupon did not expire until sometime in mid-April so it should still be there - unless Target has started putting limits on their own store coupons.***

We go through a lot of bed pillows at our house.  It seems that everytime our son gets sick we are throwing out his pillow and getting him a new one.  I noticed an awesome deal on bed pillows (from the blogs) at Target so I jumped on this one.  I stopped over at Target yesterday and wanted to alert you to this deal.  Target has their brand of basic bed pillows for $2.54 - a pretty good price by itself.  On Target's website there's a printable store coupon for $1.50 off any bedroom pillow.  Click on "home" over on the left side to find the coupon faster.  The coupon makes these pillows $1.04!  Great price!

These are standard pillows - nothing fancy about them.  I was only allowed to print ONE coupon per computer, not the usual two.  The Target store that I stopped at (E. State, Rockford) had plenty of these on the shelf.  I also used RR's to pay for these so this made me VERY happy!

1 comment: