Monday, March 15, 2010

FREE Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit

In the 3/14 RP insert there's a $1.00 coupon on any one J&J Red Cross product (excluding trial size).  Wal-mart and Target stores have a really nice little first aid kit for .97 in the travel section that this coupon works great with.  This is not a "trial size" product, it's called First Aid to Go.  It's a small first aid kit in a nice plastic container.  It includes 2 cleansing wipes, 2 first aid gauze pads, 2 knuckle bandages and 6 flexible fabric bandages in various sizes. 

These are great to keep in your car, purse, diaper bag...wherever!  I have used these as little extras with baby gifts and have given some of these to my son's teacher to have in the classroom.   I keep one in my gym bag and even give them away to friends and family.  We see this coupon quite often and rather than let it go to waste I always grab these before the coupon expires.  I have added a (FREE) pair of nail clippers to the kit that I keep in my gym bag and a nail file also - there's room in the container to add a few extras, maybe even some pain medicine or a small tube of Neosporin.  These really are great for the price so don't forget to add these to your shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment