Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FREE Snuggle Fabric Softner with Overage!

***My frugal friend Melissa texted me to point out that this coupon is actually for the 32 load size or larger, I read it as the 32 oz. or larger size....OOOPPPS!!  Use your best judgement, but the coupon doesn't beep at K-mart on the sale Snuggle.  She comments that it's $3.47 at Wal-mart and on sale at our local Logli (Schnucks affiliate) for $2.98 starting today.  Sorry for the mix up, that's what I get for being in a hurry and shopping with a 5 year old!***

Did you get the $3.00 Snuggle coupon in your 3/28 RP? 

Snuggle is on sale at K-mart this week 2/$5.00.  Use two of the above coupons on these and score $1.00 in overage. 

If K-mart doesn't have any on the shelf - ask.  When I stopped in today, the shelf was bare but there was more in back.   If they don't have any, get a rain-check.  If you think you can score more coupons soon, bump up the # you need when getting the rain-check, you may be able to purchase these at one of the clipping services. 

The coupons don't beep at K-mart so the overage is almost a sure thing!  I always have a hard time thinking of ideas for what to use overage on when there's nothing else that I need so my son scored a hula-hoop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment