Friday, March 19, 2010

*UPDATE* K-mart $10 off $20 purchase store coupon

**As of 3/20/10 K-mart has removed this coupon from their website**

So, I thought I would run out this evening and pick up some things for our son's Easter basket at K-mart with the $10 off $20 purchase coupon that I posted about yesterday.  When I handed over the coupon to the cashier she informed me that this coupon cannot be accepted at my store. 

Apparently the coupon spread like wildfire over the internet, so K-mart changed it.  The link is the same but the coupon has changed to read certain stores that it is only accepted at.  My store is not listed.  If you check my original post below, you can click on the link and see the list of stores included.  Maybe you will be near one of these stores in your travels.  In the meantime, I am bummed that I can't use this at my store - I had BIG plans for this coupon. 

I don't normally like to post about deals unless I have tried them because I don't want to send my deal seeking friends and family on a wild goose chase.  I got overly excited when I saw this coupon yesterday, which is why I posted it right away without trying it out first.  Lesson learned, I promise not to get too excited next time! 

Hopefully your store is listed and I didn't send you out with false hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment